Road to Launch
twitMate is an open startup and here is our development roadmap. It will be updated regularly so you can see how close we are to launch. If you would like early access please join the waitlist.
twitMate has now launched! Here is the journey that got us there...
- ✓ 2020 Develop tweet engine and test in-house
- ✓ 2020 Develop audience management and test in-house
- ✓ Feb 2021 Run private beta testing
- ✓ 08 Mar 2021 Launch a basic version of the website
- ✓ 08 Mar 2021 Launch waitlist for early access
- ✓ 11 Mar 2021 Launch the blog
- ✓ 15 Mar 2021 Publish the roadmap to launch
- ✓ 17 Mar 2021 Update tweet & audience management engines based on results from private beta testing
- ✓ 23 Mar 2021 Create plans and pricing, including discounts for early adopters
- ✓ 26 Mar 2021 Create terms, privacy and company information pages
- ✓ 20 Apr 2021 Develop demo page for visitors to view real scheduled tweets and edit/delete them in a sandbox
- ✓ 08 May 2021 Complete the login system including 'remember me', 'forgot password' and 'logout' functionality
- ✓ 10 May 2021 Develop the dashboard including: view/edit/delete scheduled tweets, view follower growth, view/edit your profile, view your twitMate plan
- ✓ 20 May 2021 Integrate with Stripe to process payments, including create, upgrade, downgrade, cancel & renew subscriptions
- ✓ 03 Jun 2021 Develop customer onboarding. A series of short webforms to get the information to setup accounts, manage audiences and create tweets for new users
- ✓ 11 Jun 2021 Run a short public beta test to get feedback on the setup process
- ✓ 13 Jun 2021 Fix a minor bug found in beta testing
- ✓ 21 Jun 2021 Finish sending invites to those who joined the early-access waitlist
- ✓ 21 Jun 2021 Launch full site!